Sunday, October 27, 2013

Finished A Guy's Dream Come True and working on a new YA sequel

After finishing A Guy's Dream Come True a few weeks ago.  Here's where you can find my books:
Amazon

Update:
I've started the new draft of  a sequel to my YA book, City of Fury.  The sequel is called School of Fury.  I'm going to write about what it would be like to come back from saving a world to finding out the world you knew is completely different, but you haven't changed.  You're a few weeks older and a lot wiser than you were when summer started.  You left to find your parents and ended up in the middle of a planetary war.  Now, summer's over and you want to turn in an abbreviated version of the best summer ever report and introduce all your friends to your new boyfriend, but everything's different.  Completely and utterly different.  

So far, it's a fun story.  I want to write about culture shock, the environment and figuring out where you belong.  

Hope you enjoy my newest romance novel.  I'll be back to writing the 4th Guy novel later this year.  It's called, A Guy's Last Request.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment