Saturday, August 3, 2013

Breathe

Hi everyone - having fun this summer?  I've been working on my Young Adult book, School of Fury and letting my third "Guy's" romance breathe before I do the final rewrite.  Ok, I was a little lazy on writing School.  I worked out a couple of chapters and have been doing some planning for the shape of the book.

Basically, I've been letting ME breathe a little before the rewrite for my third romance novel.  I'm feeling good.  Strong, ready and excited to make the book a terrific read for you!

Thankfully, I don't have a need to do any major plot overhauls.  I like the way this story played out.

I took 2  days off this week and earlier today I was tempted to try to get the book out by next weekend, but I am going to slow down, check carefully for typos or repeated sections and then check it again.
And Again.
And Again.

Once I publish "A Guy's Dream Come True," my writing schedule actually gets intense.  Before the end of the year, I plan to carefully check my first 2 books for typos and repeated sections based on reader reviews and feedback (THANK YOU).  I will be working on "School of Fury" and hope to publish it before Summer 2014.

My fourth romance novel, "A Guy's Last Request," is going to be a lot of fun to write.  I have a deadline of Summer/fall 2014 for the completed draft.

That's the plan.

Enjoy the summer!

Breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment