Saturday, May 11, 2013

I Need More Cow Bell!

Today is Day 14 of my personal challenge from Brandy Miller's book, "How To Write an E-Book in 40 Days (or less)" and I need more Cow Bell!  Please stop by my facebook author page and leave me some Cow Bell, High5s, inspirational quotes, etc etc!  https://www.facebook.com/#!/ZapWritingWithShawnaHansen

Also, let ME know if you need some more Cow Bell, too! 


On my author page and other authors' pages, I see a lot of "here's my book" posts but no one ever says what they need from me as an AUTHOR. 

Yes, I know you want me to buy your book, but aren't you missing something here?  We're professionals.  We KNOW things.  We STUDY things.  We THINK about things. What kind of Cow Bell can I give you right now to help you WRITE? 

I am on the uphill slope to Day 20 (halfway point).  This is CRUNCH time.  For the next 7 days, I will be really pushing myself up that hill! 

Every little Cow Bell you can send me will be much appreciated!!

Have a great week of writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment