Saturday, April 13, 2013

S O C I A L Media Game

This week, let's talk.

Blogging without comments is lonely.  It's like going to a party and not knowing anyone and trying to talk to people, but they just smile and go hang with their friends.
photo by skinwon

It is time for a party game!  I want to hear from you!  In every blog I write, I ask you a question.  If you read this post, please find a blog entry on Zap! Writing or Goodreads if you are reading this there and leave a comment.  At the end of your comment, please ask me a question (or your readers in general to really make this social experiment work).
image www.mynameisgigi.com

Please repost this anywhere you like and leave me a comment where you posted it and I'll come check it out!

Let's put the S O C I A L in social media! 

No comments:

Post a Comment